Starting this Fall, DilworthCharlotte.com is excited to present a series of interviews/videos with local Dilworth retailers, restaurants, and small businesses. This will be a great way to showcase the unique and vast businesses Dilworth has to offer. Coupled with its warm and vibrant residents, Dilworth is the ideal place to shop, eat, do business, or call home!
First up, Todd Trembula at Charlotte Acupuncture, located at 1217 Harding Place:
– How long has your business been in Charlotte? Dilworth?
We established our practice in Charlotte in 2006. Our old office was located next to the Greek Orthodox Church on East Boulevard, and our current office is located on Harding Place.
– Why did you choose Dilworth over other areas of Charlotte?
We like the idea of being close to Uptown, both hospitals, and the two major reproductive endocrinology clinics in town. Dilworth is also a wonderful neighborhood that is open to complementary healthcare practitioners.
– What have you come to love about the neighborhood?
– What is your favorite lunch spot in Dilworth? Favorite shop?
Depending on the day, it is either Thai Taste, Copper or 300 East.
– Have you made any “partnerships” or good working relationships with other Dilworth businesses or vendors?
We have been fortunate to establish good working relationships with other healthcare practitioners, both conventional and complementary.
– What do you think sets you apart from other acupuncture locations in Charlotte?
We strive to provide high quality, personalized care to all of our patients. As well, most acupuncturists in Charlotte are general practitioners. Although we do have a general In addition to making you a safer and better rider, with heightened road sense and greater enjoyment in daily driving, there is the benefit of a detailed analysis of your road performance by an examiner who is the holder of a Police Advanced best-driving-school.com Certificate. practitioner on staff, we also have an acupuncturist who specializes in women”s health and reproductive wellness. She is the only licensed acupuncturist in Charlotte who is certified by the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine.
– What has been your favorite experience/most surprising experience about being located in Dilworth or having Dilworth residents as clients?
Being located in Dilworth feels like being in a small town within the city of Charlotte. It allows us to feel connected to the community.
– What else would you like the community to know about “Charlotte Acupuncture”?
When seeking out acupuncture care, a number of patients are worried that they will be asked to give up their conventional medical care. This is not our treatment philosophy. At Charlotte Acupuncture and Wellness Center, we believe that both conventional and complementary medical approaches each have their own inherent strengths. We encourage our patients to use the best of both worlds to maintain optimal health.
To contact Charlotte Acupuncture directly, firstname.lastname@example.org andenjoy the video below!
If you are interested in having your business highlighted, please contact DilworthCharlotte@gmail.com.