Dilworth or not, the market is busy! Check out all of the Closed Sales this week!
Dilworth is one Charlotte neighborhood that helps makeCharlotte, NC#1ona list of top 5 cities for increasing home values. In a recent report published by the National Association of Realtors, Charlotte was ranked #1 in increasing home values for the first quarter of 2011. The median home price in Charlotte rose 12% to an average of […]
Your electric bill shouldn‘t reflect Charlotte‘s extreme and unpredictable weather. The heating and cooling system in most American homes makes up, on average, over 40% of your monthly electric bill and contributes to the 150 million tons of carbon dioxide released in the United States each year. Take control of that out-of-control electric bill and […]
Broker, REALTOR® | (704) 604-2445 Sarah@SarahMartinHomes.com
I am savvy at helping clients buy & sell in all quadrants of the in-town Charlotte area and would love to help you with your slice of Charlotte.
- Two New Bike Shares in Charlotte! November 21, 2017
- Dilworth Market Update June 29, 2018
- Dilworth Home Tour 2018 – Updated with New Dates! August 1, 2018
- In town this weekend? Check this out… August 30, 2018
- Yiasou Greek Festival is HERE! September 7, 2018
- Dilworth’s Newest Listing! November 7, 2018
- Lunch Time October 18, 2018
- Open Streets 704 This Weekend September 28, 2018
- A Bright Idea: Indoor Plants September 26, 2018
- Dilworth’s Weekend To-Do List September 21, 2018