Dilworth or not, the market is busy! Check out all of the Closed Sales this week!
Dilworth is one Charlotte neighborhood that helps makeCharlotte, NC#1ona list of top 5 cities for increasing home values. In a recent report published by the National Association of Realtors, Charlotte was ranked #1 in increasing home values for the first quarter of 2011. The median home price in Charlotte rose 12% to an average of […]
Your electric bill shouldn‘t reflect Charlotte‘s extreme and unpredictable weather. The heating and cooling system in most American homes makes up, on average, over 40% of your monthly electric bill and contributes to the 150 million tons of carbon dioxide released in the United States each year. Take control of that out-of-control electric bill and […]
Broker, REALTOR® | (704) 604-2445 Sarah@SarahMartinHomes.com
I am savvy at helping clients buy & sell in all quadrants of the in-town Charlotte area and would love to help you with your slice of Charlotte.
- Sarah Martin Featured in CharlotteFive! June 20, 2018
- Dilworth Business Series: Kamp Hiccup November 28, 2018
- Market Update + Year in Review December 18, 2018
- Charlotte: Top 5 Cities for Digital Marketing January 4, 2019
- Charlotte’s Most Searchable Neighborhoods January 18, 2019
- All About Restaurants May 24, 2019
- Dilworth Business Series: Charlie on Park May 20, 2019
- Annual Mega Rosé Tasting at Foxcroft Wine Company May 10, 2019
- Dilworth Artisan Station May 3, 2019
- Open Streets 704 – THIS SUNDAY (April 28th)! April 26, 2019