Top Ten Restaurant’s for Dilworth – Part 2
If the first five culinary delights didn’t have what you were looking for, check out who else made it to UrbanSpoon’s Top Ten Restaurant’s for Dilworth. The final five are sure to tempt your taste bud’s with an assortment of dishes from around the world prepared by some of Charlotte’s best chef’s.
6) Fiamma If corporate restaurants aren’t your style, try out this local restaurant that puts its heart and soul into every dish. Fiamma serves up house made pastas with fresh ingredients everyday and welcomes its guests with an open layout and open kitchen. While being a recent participant in the Charlotte Restaurant Week has brought this restaurant a lot of attention, its true claim to fame is offering top notch service and serving up authentic and amazing Italian food.
7) 131 Main From its Cast Iron Scallops to the Cedar Plank Salmon, 131 Main offers up some of Charlotte’s finest American inspired cuisine. They put their reputation on the line everyday with the company slogan of “We Define Fresh” and have risen to become one of Dilworth’s best restaurant’s. You won’t find a menu that reads like a novel at 131 Main, instead you will find that all of their creations fit on one page which allows the culinary team to truly focus on the perfection of each dish.
8) Zen Asian Fusion If you’ve got the craving for something more Asian inspired Zen Asian Fusion has you covered. With a large menu of tantalizing selections that range from the classic Sesame Chicken to the un-heard of Zarzuela de Mariscos, Zen Asian Fusion is sure to have what you’re looking for. Located on Kenilworth Ave. in the heart of Dilworth, this restaurant also offers tapas, sushi, catering and a generous wine selection.
Photo Courtesy of SavvyDiner
9) Kabob Grill The Kabob Grill is your home for exquisite Mediterranean cuisine that is sure to take your breath away. They have a wide range of creations that are unique to the restaurant and make the Kabob Grill one of the best places to eat in Dilworth. Whether it’s grape leaves with rice, garlic, onion, tomato, spices, lemon juice and olive oil or the massive Rack of Lamb, the one thing that’s for sure is you won’t be going home hungry.
10) Meskerem Ethiopian Cuisine That’s right… African cuisine in the heart of Dilworth, who knew? Meskerem’s Ethiopian Cuisine is just another example of the wide range of culture’s represented within the Dilworth community and they offer up some truly amazing food. They offer a menu with plenty of choices for either the raw meat eating carnivore or the vegetable craving vegetarian in the family and offer some dishes that are sure to tempt your taste buds. This is a must for anyone in Dilworth looking to get out and try something outside of they’re normal routine!
Courtesy of Sweettater
Dilworth area restaurants are a great reflection of the diversity in our neighborhood and continue to offer some of the best food in Charlotte. If you’re a culinary connoisseur looking for some tempting dishes to sink your teeth into, Dilworth’s Top Ten list is sure to satisfy your craving.